I Love This Game

At least you can get the game to work! I can't even get that far at the minute. :(

i take it from one of your previous posts you're talking about the pc version

i suppose FMH09 has to work as it's written for a specific platform (PSP) unlike the pc version, there are so many variations in pc configurations

hope you get it sorted!

Im just concerned that this will cause problems between me & the mrs!!

i have fallen in love all over again!! Im having wonderful season with the mighty gooners (no abuse about yesterday please!)

im yet to lose a game im just getting into december but need to sign an awesome striker in january. adebayor is over rated & van persie is not performing

balotelli needs a mate

i cant rush Vela

At least you can get the game to work! I can't even get that far at the minute. :(
Im just concerned that this will cause problems between me & the mrs!!

i have fallen in love all over again!! Im having wonderful season with the mighty gooners (no abuse about yesterday please!)

im yet to lose a game im just getting into december but need to sign an awesome striker in january. adebayor is over rated & van persie is not performing

balotelli needs a mate

i cant rush Vela

i know how you feel, this game has the potential to create severe marital problems,

i must admit i started this thread after beating huddersfield 2-1 the reverse of yesterdays real life result!

now if only Gary Mcallister read this forum and used Jambo Dave's tactic

How much transfer money have you got left?

Oh and btw i'm in February of season 2 and Vela's worth 32.5 million, he's pretty damn good, but then we already knew that! :D

iv got to sell to buy im afraid. i might off load adebayor

whats eduardo like? hes back in a week

• SI Staff

Can anyone with problems with the PC game please restrict their posts to the PC related forums please.

We realise that its frustrating if that version isn't operating but we are doing everything possible to ensure that you'll be up and running as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

i know how you feel, this game has the potential to create severe marital problems,

i must admit i started this thread after beating huddersfield 2-1 the reverse of yesterdays real life result!

now if only Gary Mcallister read this forum and used Jambo Dave's tactic

Only 3 defenders?! We can't even keep it tight with 4 at the back!!!!

:(

Archived