Home Grown player editing?

Gudster

Hi folks,

I am wondering if anyone knows exactly how to create a player (or edit an existing one) that qualifies as home grown.

Searching through the forums it seems that this has been asked many times but never clearly answered.

I myself have tried everything I have found on these forums, including editing the players history, when their contract started, when they joined the club, made sure they were 16 when they joined the club, made sure their contact started with the club 5 year before the start date etc etc etc. None of these work.

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Cheers.

Hi folks,

I am wondering if anyone knows exactly how to create a player (or edit an existing one) that qualifies as home grown.

Searching through the forums it seems that this has been asked many times but never clearly answered.

I myself have tried everything I have found on these forums, including editing the players history, when their contract started, when they joined the club, made sure they were 16 when they joined the club, made sure their contact started with the club 5 year before the start date etc etc etc. None of these work.

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Cheers.

Archived