Update on phone activation.

• SI Staff

from Uniloc

"This was that there is a bug in the phone activation client. If a "license key" (the first license key, not the phone activation key) is put into the phone activation client in lower case, the server will respond to it with Invalid License Key. This is the reason we see such a large amount of these responses on the Phone activation.

Exacerbating this is likely that that the key lookup URL is returning the license keys in all lower case to emphasize the difference between 0 and O. To try and mitigate - I've adjusted the font and modified the key look up so that it returns the key in upper case."

cheers for that marc but what happens when ive been told my key is authenticated when i do it in upper case and when i start the game it still goes back to the soft anchor screen asking me to authenticate again?

Very much appreciate your response and i appreciate you guys are working hard :)

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, I have put every letter in ever box in upper case. Still once the game is fully activated over the phone I am sent back to activate the game again, 5th time trying now. I tried it first two weeks ago a few times. Left it through frustration.

I'd really like to start playing now please, a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Archived