Game lagging on 2D match engine

My computer specs are Athlon X2 Dual Core 2.50GHz with 2gb ram. I'm using onboard graphics Geforce 7025, so I turned off 3D settings. To my surprise, even on the usual 2D match engine, the game continuously skips. I've had no problem whatsoever with FM2008.

I thought the 2D match engine was the same as FM2008. Anyone knows whats wrong?

My computer specs are Athlon X2 Dual Core 2.50GHz with 2gb ram. I'm using onboard graphics Geforce 7025, so I turned off 3D settings. To my surprise, even on the usual 2D match engine, the game continuously skips. I've had no problem whatsoever with FM2008.

I thought the 2D match engine was the same as FM2008. Anyone knows whats wrong?

I have the some problem!!! My pc is worse than yours, but it's a joke, that after turning off the 3d mode, it's still lagging... The game can not be played like this!!!

I've been asking this question across multiple forums, with no success.

My computer is below the minimum specs but only just, but it ran FM08 fine and my computer doesnt turn off the 3D in the demo, so I thought I could get away with it. But the 2D is jerky as to be unplayable.

This is the dealbreaker for me. I have bought FM on launch day for the last ten years but skipped this one as I dont know if I will be able to play it :(

Archived