There are so many injuries its rediculous

How far are you into the season? If it's in pre-season 4-5-6 injuries is pretty realistic. In fact, throughout the season it's common to have big injury problems:

Chelsea currently have SEVEN first teamers out.

Newcastle 6

West Ham 6

Blackburn 5

Sunderland 5

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Like nbrocky says, this game will never please everyone.

If you are adamant it's a bug, comment in bugs forum and upload some games. If enough gamers complain about the same thing SI usually do something about it. If not many people complain consider yourself in the minority who consider it a bug.

When I started the demo I used my old training schedules and had a huge amount of injuries. I reduced the training intensity by a considerable amount and the problem disappeared. I had no further issues to the end of the demo.

Now I have the full game I have reverted to my old, high intesity pre season training and have no problems. For me the patch seems to work fine.

I am playing two concurrent games in two different leagues. This is what happened to me - I had my leading striker on both my teams injured in the same round, around the same minute, with the same injury (calf injury) with the same amount of time off - 3 months. Amazing how that works!

I suggest you find world class or very top club Fitness coach and hire him...put him on Strenth coaching.

Let me give you my story:

-I started 3 times with different clubs and I always took Stephen Appiah who is on 2 month virus and totally fragile even my physio suggests he is prone to injuries. In my 3rd game I took 7star fitness coach and assigned him to strength training and Appiah lasted whole season without injuries not counting those small after the the match a couple of times. And my whole team was very healthy compared to previous games where I thought injury bug is still there.

Injruies were turned down by 25% or so in the patch

It seems to be luck of the draw at the moment how your injruies go.

Make sure yoru physio's are top notch, that you are not 'over-training' and that your players get some rest at some point (i.e. left out of the starting 11) - that has been working for me

Like someone said in another thread, it's unrealistic to have no players out through injury for any considerable length of time.

It's also unrealistic to play the same first 11 for the full pre-season every minute of every match, and not expect them to pick up some sort of knock.

I found the amount injuries (in the demo) was lower when I used subs and changed my team around a lot.

It's also unrealistic to play the same first 11 for the full pre-season every minute of every match, and not expect them to pick up some sort of knock.

I found the amount injuries (in the demo) was lower when I used subs and changed my team around a lot.

Exactly. I am sure most people that are complaing about injuries pre season are playing a set team for the whole match ,even if their coditions are 75-80%.

i am arsenal at the moment and i havnt gone one game were a player hasnt got an injury that had put them out for a month. Theo Walcott (1 month). Cesc Fabregas (1 month) matias fernandez (1 month). :mad::thdn: its so annoying! there is no point in playing!

From the reports I've seen, it looks like the pre-season is crucial. If you come out of pre-season with a sizable injury-list, you'll be forced to play your remaining players longer and more often than you would otherwise, thus worsening the injury crisis. Then, you are forced to let players return from injury without time to actually let them build up match fitness first, again risking more injury afterwards.

If you do get out of preseason ok, you can rotate your players, replace tiring players during the match, reducing the chance of injuries.

will they fix this?

Fix what ? its fine right now.

All you need to learn is to rotate your players, lower your worload slider, sub anyone below 75 condition in matches and stop setting your player to make forward runs often all 90 min, closedown on max and hard tackling and fast tempo...

Archived