Filter Unrealistic Targets

Hey all once again hope your FM09 experience is golden!!!

Anyway, quick question about the transfer system. Like when you go into search and put a filter on so that the 'Assistant Manager gets rid

of unrealistic targets' or something, how correct is it? Like it seems he is really on the dot with his discression and like I can only sign players

he thinks we can sign... Does everyone get what I mean? Has anyone ever signed someone that the assistant manager had phased out of

the search list?

Thanks in advanced!!!

Regards,

ReeNah

so is there any point ticking the box

Yeah it is to remove players like say Torres who even if you do get a bid accepted for would very hard to convince to sign for you if you are playing as Wigan, obviously the players filtered depend on who you are managing. Although it is not a definite system and sometimes you can sign these unrealistic players if you offer a very large wage etc.

Oh thanks... So basically it's just a guide and we still can sign unrealistic targets right... For me I can never sign a guy that is phased out...

That's been my experience with past versions. I've signed "unrealistic" targets before, but it takes a heck of a lot of searching through people who won't sign.

Also, I strongly suspect AssMan's filter is limited by his Knowledge (and possibly the rest of your staff), whereas the unticked filter adds your own (and the rest of your staff if AssMan didn't already use it).

Archived