Steam

Steam is a download and online gaming service, basically you will pay them and then you can download a digital copy of the game and activate via their service too.

It is a little bit more expensive than the boxed retail version.

• Administrators

No bell, he can activate the game via Steam even if he's purchased the DVD. See this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61380

It essentially says this:

No, you can enter the game in steam using the game code you have from your purchased game.

Open up Steam

Go to My Games

Go to Activate a product on Steam

Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual. (Use http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ to see you got all the 0's and o's right)

Steam should now download your game.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

OH OK!! I will deffinately get refund then!! How much does this steam actually cost...? And final question(I hope...) I m going to move to Japan next year and was planning to play there as well but if i get steam then would i be able to play on the different computer as well? Or do I have to buy the game again for each computer... And this steam system definatly doesnt need DVD drive right!? I am bit worried coz what has happened to me this week.

No you dont need to get a refund, you can use your retain version in conjunction with Steam (you dont have to pay again.

JUST IGNORE MY EARLIER POSTS ;)

Just do what i said in the last post. DO NOT buy the game again. DO NOT take your retail version back for a reund.

Thank you! I will try it now! But Yesterday when I had no clue about this I actually tried to activate with this code i have on the back of my manual and it kept on going error and i m sure ive got the code right. everyone was telling me to put 0 instead of O or something but in my code there is no 0 or O if you know what i mean...

thanks Jod1! I want to ask you guys! Is the game good...?:)

Only tried the demo but it's very good. :) (Just don't try South African league as there seems to be a registration bug, according to a new user who played in the league. Full details can be seen in my location :))

Archived