Warbury Warriors FC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

not quite yet, ridley99 jnr is due any day, the heir to the challenge guru title will be here soon, lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations Ridley99! That's great (I guess:P)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LIVIforLife:

i have never even heard of them. anyone apart from me like buxton </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are the cartoon football team featured in the Sun newspaper every day

• 2 weeks later...

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "A Lower Division"

"CLUB" "Banbury United" "England" "Warbury Warriors" "Warbury" "7500" "Blue Square Premier"

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "English Northern Premier League First Division N"

Using these line it will take Histon out but does not replace them with the warriors. Mightyowl can you spot why?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

Mate, try putting WWFC in the Premiership 'cause that's where they play in the strip. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a suggestion, if that sounds rude I apologise!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

Mate, try putting WWFC in the Premiership 'cause that's where they play in the strip. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a suggestion, if that sounds rude I apologise! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not at all, tried doing that aswell but couldnt get them in the prem either then i thought it would be better starting from the bottom with them, more of a challlenge

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

not sure. take a look at the code I used to get FC united in BSP. I had to use something weird but cant remember how I got it to work..! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive used the same code as youve used but it still wont work, like i said its took histon out but wont put warbury in.

Any ideas? MARC?

Ridley did you get the player information from the official website? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure did plus ive added one or two others in who didnt appear on the website

its done,

Ive sent it to foggy and hell upload it on to his site (FMH Update) this should be the only place available to download it as ive have not told anybody else they can put my challenges on their sites.

Look out for the link

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

any chance you can drop me an email with it attached please...?!

just ready to start a new game soon icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive sent it to you mate, let me know what you think

Right... I've got lost...

What would the codes be if I was to rename Watford as Warbury? And move them to the Premiership? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And move Derby down a league 'cause they're crap putting it simply. lol

NOt got your email Ridley...

and no link yet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It def sent mate

Any news on Red Park City ridley? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant find much info on them. checked the official page but it wouldnt load properly. Ill try again soon

When I was on it I could find the players, some of their positions and few nationalities. E-mailed the Sun but (as usual) they couldn't help! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know that they had to stop making it in july 07 i think thats why the sun might be of no help,

as for watford in to Warbury, ill have a look when i get the chance

Any news on watford to warbury ridley? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

completely forgot mate, ill look into it now

Archived