How long are refund polices in supermarkets?

Clothes stores give you about 10 days to return goods, as do alot of hardware stores I guess.

But supermarkets? Since they mainly sell goods that can't really be returned? (I assume) - Things like apples, cakes, bread etc?

If I buy FM09 tomorrow and I don't like it or can't get the activation thing to work can I return the game and get a full refund. Bearing in mind the game would have been opened and used.

Retailers of PC games normally dont allow refunds, although places like GAME often apply seals which allow for a refund if the seals remains unbroken.

However, there is a wealth of workarounds and fixes forthe activation issues on these forums now. Make sure you have a good read of the FAQ at the top of the forum before activation. Im sure you will love the game once it installed.

And you will get the activation working and no they wont be able to take it back.

no, chances are 90% you won't get activation working

and they WILL take it back

most retailers do 7,14, or 30 day refunds

as long as you have the receipt

Generally speaking, once the seal has been broken you can't return a pc game unless there is a fault with it

correct. and there is a fault with it. a very obvious one.

if they re-release FM2009 after deleting the stupid activation software i'll be happy to buy it again.

but until that stupid pointless activation software is gone im not bothering.

No they dont, if the seal is broken they will NOT accept a rturn, due to issues regarding piracy.

Amd chances are he will be able to activate it, especially if he takes time to read the FAQ.

Tim if you have nothing constructive to add to discussions on this forum, I suggest you refrain for posting here. We have enough issues to deal with, we don't need worthless posts on top of what we are already dealing with.

Im closing his thread now.

Deltaroad - If you have any problems tomorrow, feel free t start a new post.

Archived