Post your regens !

Don't have a screenshot in this computer, but already in the first season I got a better regen than I ever saw in FM 08.

He's a 16 year old full back that is already valued a 1.5 million, and I'm playing at a really small club so he's worth much more than my whole club balance.

You are a cheater, there is no way a player like this could exist, his CA would be over 200 CA.

Just checked in my research editor.

mate, He didn't cheat. he isn't even the manager of Arsenal. he is merely posting a fantastic regen.

So stop insinuating that people cheat, when they possibly don't.

Guys I just fast-tracked my regen to the first team :)

Boruc got injured and I'd sold my first choice back-up so the only other senior goalkeeper in my squad was Mark Brown.

Anyway Brown went in goals and young Newton went on the bench... Brown looked very shaky and capped off a few dodgy performaces with a 4.8 rating in a 3-2 defeat to Hibs.

The next match was in the Champions League against Rubin of Russia... I selected my wonder bhoy and nervously watched the match unfold.

90 minutes later I'm celebrating my first win the CL in 11 attempts as Celtic manager... A 4-0 victory!

Newton never had a shot to save but he still managed a 7.1 rating and he made two interceptions.

At full time I told him I was delighted in his performance and my assistant manager is reporting back he looked happy :)

Welcome to the first team Neil :) 16 years old and 4 months and already playing CL football!

Swiped this guy from Alicante at the start of the season - have no regens of my own yet as I've yet to complete my first season. My head scout (JPP 20) is saying he has the potential to be better than Carragher, the only drawbacks appear to be his lack of pace and lack of ambition but overall he has pretty good stats for someone who's just turned 17.

He's already better than any centre back in my Reserves squad and was half tempted to make him fourth-choice centre back when I honourably pension off Hyypia at the end of this season, however I've resisted the temptation and brought in someone else on a Bosman while seeing how he develops over the next couple of years.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8427/gonzalezah2.jpg

or if that doesn't work

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gonzalezah2.jpg

Archived