All Injuries!?

At the start of my first season I had a lot of injuries during pre-season (eight I think) and ALL of them were for two months!! Sounds weird that all my payers are injured for the same length of time. I'm not complaining. Just stating it here in. Does this happen to anybody else?

It happens to me as well! But I think that the problem lies with how high your training schedule is. If you set it to light during the pre-season, you would not get a lot of injuries. Hope this helps!

Condtion is important. In previous versions if condition was 90%+ I would play them and not worry the whole match. Now I use 95% as a guide, any lower I watch them carefully or have them on the bench. My team in general is rotated more which is a good thing as i'm keeping more players happy.

When It comes to subbing them I used to let them get to 70% or even 65% but now once it gets in the 70's I think about subbing. My training has been moved down just one notch and my customised "Attacking" training schedule is lighter than the one created in FM08.

Feels so much more realistic to me, In 08 I knew I could go an entire 90mins without worrying about a player getting an injury due to tiredness.

Archived