Unable To Progress To Match

I bought the game yesterday along with a new laptop (HP DV51000EA) but I'm having a few difficulties. I have 'Steam' and everything appears fine. One of the problems that occurred was that when I left the disc in and tried turning on my laptop, it wouldn't boot properly until I took the disc out. However, when playing the game for the first time, everything seemed to be going well until the game just froze randomly but the mouse still moved but the game was just frozen. Now this happens everytime I'm about to progress to a match. I was wondering why this was happening and how this could be fixed. I also have the latest patch downloaded as well.

Another bug I'd like to point out is when it comes up that notice before a press conference it had 'Football365.com, Football365.com, SkySports, etc...' I don't know why it had 'Football365.com twice.

Thanks for any help. Cheers. ;)

Make sure you have updated video drivers, the latest version of Direct X and the most recent version of pixel shader as these are known issues. There is a wealth of information on this if you have a look at the stickies on thos forum and the bugs forum.

Archived