I want a patch to remove the in game click thru advertising

As it says in the title:

I want a patch to remove the in game click thru advertising.

I dont care about the privacy issues involved in this. I object to buying a full price piece of software that kicks me out in the middle of a game to take me to a website I have no desire to or intention of viewing. This really does spoil the game experience.

I wouldnt mind if the system delivered ads based on my locality to the hoardings as long as it didn't repeatedly throw me out of my own game.

The minimum would be to move from a single click to a double click.

I may check out Champ Manager if this continues to do this to me,

Sometimes when you click on a player in-match it takes that as a click on the advertising board if they are somewhat nearby. And it minimizes the game and brings up your browser and that takes a long time on slower computers and is annoying on any computer.

just don't click on the ingame banners...

I use a laptop, when you touch the mousepad it can often interpret that as a "click" when in fact it is the start of a cursor movement.

I think it is a badly designed "feature" of the game that is of no benefit to the consumer. There should be an option to disable the feature.

I appreciate I'm naturally contrary, but I find this type of thing has the opposite effect to that intended. I am less likely to assist that particular charity/thing that I might otherwise have been just because it annoys me.

Although I agree that you really need to be more careful about what you're doing. But that's a side issue.

Archived