Transfers being leaked

anyone else have this problem, everytime i make a bid for a player my assistant tells me that...my interest in the player has become public knowledge, which might increase interest in that player. and he is unsure where the leak has come from???.. hopefully there will be an option to find the person and sack them!!....after giving them a slap.

I see it all the time, is it just random or do I have to do something like find which one of my 60 odd playing staff or 20 odd coaching staff are leaking it and sack them!?

I think (although I bid for a lot of players at once so am not sure and can't check it) I got the leak when I bid for a player who was unattached :eek:

I see it all the time, is it just random or do I have to do something like find which one of my 60 odd playing staff or 20 odd coaching staff are leaking it and sack them!?

I think (although I bid for a lot of players at once so am not sure and can't check it) I got the leak when I bid for a player who was unattached :eek:

In which case it was probably in his best interests to create as much interest as possible, right?

In which case it was probably in his best interests to create as much interest as possible, right?

Probably, but it has happened to all of my bids so far. If I pick big names like Danny from Zenit or if I pick lower rated or unattached people. I understand that in some cases rumours get out (Berbatov to Man Utd, Robinho to Man City etc), but practically every transfer and to all say they don't know where the leak came from is a bit poor. Could at least say "it is suspected that Danny tipped off the media in an attempt to initiate a transfer to a English Premier League side" or something like that (I got a bid accepted and he didn’t want to come here after all (no surprise, poor league)) so saying something like that would be better IMO

Must be the other side. I remember years ago in a previous edition, not sure which one now, you yourself could make the bid either private or public. If you went public obviously other teams would know, but I think the intention was to cause disharmony for the player invoved and hopefuly unsettle him. Often thought they should bring it back.

Archived