Game Slow.

I have the very same problem. When going to a match it takes ages to load. Then the 2d match engine is very very slow and jerky. Never had this problem with FM2008.

Suggestions anyone?

Also, when I do a search for player/staff etc, when i type in a name it types each character two or three times! anyone had this problem?

I have the very same problem. When going to a match it takes ages to load. Then the 2d match engine is very very slow and jerky. Never had this problem with FM2008.

Suggestions anyone?

Also, when I do a search for player/staff etc, when i type in a name it types each character two or three times! anyone had this problem?

Downloading the patch will fix the typing problem and check the thread above about the other problems

Suggestions anyone?

Have you downloaded patch 9.0.1? It fixes this issue I think.

Suggestions anyone?

Yes i have the exact same problem but i just thought my keyboard was broke or something. I also had alot of trouble activating the game and have to say this football manager has got off to a terrible start with millions of people.

Archived