FM 09 Has encountered a problem (cant load game) please help !!!

Is it this?

When launching the game you receive the following Error: “FM.exe application error. The application has failed to initialize correctly (0xC0150002). Click on OK to stop the application.”

Fix: This can be resolved by updating the Microsoft Dot.Net framework, please visit the following URL to download:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

If not - have a read through the FAQ thread at the top of the forum and see if you can identify your exact error. I'd definitely suggest checking your system specs and keeping both Direct X and Graphics card drivers up to date, worth looking into this too.

If all else fails - please contact Customer Services who should be able to provide more assistance.

Sorry for your troubles

Matt

I loaded the game the editor works but not the game it pops up with this:

fm.exe

fm.exe has encoutered a problem and needs to close

what is the problem what can i di it is doing my head in, i have looked at all the faqs and still no idea help please

what is the best number to ring up?

• 1 month later...

I've just given up on football manager today. I bought the new game, product key wouldn't work - it wouldn't load, steam became the most annoying thing I've ever installed on my computer, now this problem has come up and I've done everything I can to fix it, it's been two weeks and I've deleted the game, smashed up the game with a hammer and given up for good. I've been playing it since 1995 but I cant take the problems with this anymore. SI f**ked up big style with this game.

Archived