Fantastic!

I was worried having read about all the problems with installation and steam, so when my copy came through the post this morning I wasn't sure whether to turn COD off or not. Amazingly installation was easy after using the link to the website that changes the 0's to o's and it all went well. I actualy like steam as it seemed to do everything for me.

The game itself is simply brilliant. Everything good from 08 is there and all the problems it had are gone and the game is just immense. The demo was pretty poor with the injuries and laggy 3D but that is all gone. My computer runs 3D much better and everything seems so much smoother now. Press conferences are so good and the transfer system feels so much more realistic. Selling a couple of players is so simple. Having only played for a few hours i don't want to go overboard on praise but from what i've seen so far it is absolutely ****ing amazing!

i have to agree with you ... i think this is the best in a long line of these games... i love the 3d match view and use it in all my matches... the whole flow of the game is magnificent and if people were a bit more patient and took time to get authenticated etc it will pay off in the end once you get started up.... fandabbydosy or however u say it lol

Archived