Game running slow

On my game screen i have a box in bottom right hand corner it comes up when the game is loading at the start but it doesnt go. The box is green red and orange i dont think its supposed to stay their either, i carnt click on the icons in the bottom right hand side cus its in the way its annoying! Just wondered if anybody else had the same problem. The game is pretty slow to be fair not as good as last years i reckon. Be greatful if anybody could advise me. Cheers Dudz

What has go wrong, this years fm 2009 is seriously disappointing i have bought fm and cm(before they split) sinse 99-00 season and this one has gone so wrong, a season takes to long (on the older ones you could do 2-3 seasons a day) now in a day you can only get to january, the cost of players is all wrong e.g. (barry, aston villa wanted 17 million this season, on the game he costs at least 28 million) and on this game there are to many injuries (there are at least 4 players out all season long) and then for the first time having to register online for the first time ever and they messed that up. I sorry but from this year FM and the start up of FM live, I'm sorry but FM need to look at the quality and accuarcy of the game (it's got worse every season since they separated from CM in 2005) still better than CM but from FM standards they are going downhill

Archived