How do I get a new key?

You are receiving a [-703] error: ‘We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key please visit sigames.com’

Fix: This indicates that the server is busy and has been unable to fulfill your request, please do keep trying, it will authenticate.

Someone had just PM'd me. Asking me to send him my key. Is this a good idea? He's only posted like 6 times on the forum. No offence to the guy that sent me the PM btw.

No do not send him your key!!! your key is valid and you should report that guy to a mod.

Someone had just PM'd me. Asking me to send him my key. Is this a good idea? He's only posted like 6 times on the forum. No offence to the guy that sent me the PM btw.

Don't do that. Just try it again and again, it will work...

I suppose it is possible that some keys have been activated by mistake by someone mis-entering their key or by fraudantly doing it. Meaning, it will never activate.

The chance that this happend is very very small. And even than - there are 5 activations for every key.

Going on passed experience, and seeing the amount of activation problems it doesn't surprise me, best bet is to contact the number on the box for telephone activation and explain it to them, it might be a case of you faxing the box with the serial of to them to prove it's a bought version real pain in the you know what, been there done that before.

Archived