What Database did you guys choose?

Both of the setups mentioned by ridley utilise the same database (ie the same players will be loaded for both). The simplest way to think of the databases is that each primary league has two databases - one for when you don't choose any other leagues, and one for when you do.

If you are having trouble understanding how the different databases work - give the sticky another read and post any further questions in that thread, and we'll add any commonly asked questions to the guide so everyone understands this aspect of the game a little better.

In which case your Arsenal squad will retain the more established members and unfortunately lose some of the youngsters that will be in the England only database. As a side note - if you feel we've included the wrong Arsenal players you can shout nicely at Olly for that. He's an Arsenal fan and made me spend quite some time ensuring we included the ones he deemed most worthy :(

so in FMH10 do you think it will be possible to get the players that were left out back in? as ive noticed a lot more players in other teams that werent there last year eg Belgian teams there was none there last year and this year there is loads now

so in FMH10 do you think it will be possible to get the players that were left out back in? as ive noticed a lot more players in other teams that werent there last year eg Belgian teams there was none there last year and this year there is loads now

We always push the system harder each year trying to force in as many players as possible, so hopefully we'll be able to improve this side of things going forward. As ever it is on the list to improve. Bear in mind that this year, you effectively get two choices - play the FMH08 way, or play the multi league way. I'm confident we made the right choice in retaining the old style in addition to offering the best multi league system we could given the limitations :)

In which case your Arsenal squad will retain the more established members and unfortunately lose some of the youngsters that will be in the England only database. As a side note - if you feel we've included the wrong Arsenal players you can shout nicely at Olly for that. He's an Arsenal fan and made me spend quite some time ensuring we included the ones he deemed most worthy :(

damn you Olly lol

nah only joking...good man you Gooner!

he did include most of the players we would want.

but if we make updates, he'l go in alright, won't he?

We always push the system harder each year trying to force in as many players as possible, so hopefully we'll be able to improve this side of things going forward. As ever it is on the list to improve. Bear in mind that this year, you effectively get two choices - play the FMH08 way, or play the multi league way. I'm confident we made the right choice in retaining the old style in addition to offering the best multi league system we could given the limitations :)

yeah i love the 2 different ways to play just wanted to know if it would be pushed even more for FMH10 or FMH Decade as i like to call it

Archived