Was half way through my first pre-season friendly when...

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop = System faliure, turned off for safety to protect hardware, Knocked the power button/ power cut or virus :(

laptop - battery dead, wire not in right/ plug turned off or overheating issue clean ur fan *can apply to both*

overheating is not going to be a case for almost all the player base but it can happen,FM doesnt take a huge amount to run compared to alot of other games but if you have a low end system it can be a problem,it also dosnt matter to a certain degree how long you play,if the game asks for too much and the likes of your card cant handle it then it could close the system down after 10 mins.

Like others have said it could be that there is a build of dust or the fans arent working correctly or not working at all.

A few days ago - half way through a season - my monitor turned itself off, then came back on with a dark blue screen saying "windows has to shut down right away" - Today, the same thing happened -

Specs -

Processor - Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz

Memory (RAM) 4.00GB

System type - 64-bit operating system

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

There's nothing wrong with the fan.

• 2 weeks later...
A few days ago - half way through a season - my monitor turned itself off, then came back on with a dark blue screen saying "windows has to shut down right away" - Today, the same thing happened -

Specs -

Processor - Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz

Memory (RAM) 4.00GB

System type - 64-bit operating system

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

There's nothing wrong with the fan.

Same thing's happened AGAIN today! :mad:

Archived