Go back to basics

I bought fm09 on the release day and couldnt wait to play it. Got home and it said couldnt connect to the internet! :S No one and absouletley no one told me that you needed the internet!!! not even in the trailer for 09, (im going on about this cz i havent got wireless and only use my laptop for hwk and fm), so i went downstairs on the main comp downloaded steam and everything and i dont have the right graphics card!! cz of 3D match version.

If fm09 was just an updated version of 08 1000's of people wont be so hacked off with it, just go back to 2D which is cool in my opinion and ditch steam which i find pointless cz u need the internet and your adding another program to ur comp, so just go back to fm07 or 08 style.

What should happen is download game (1minute) and then type in the unique code (to stop pirating) and bang your on fm, how simple is that, so just go back to the backs SI!!

I bought fm09 on the release day and couldnt wait to play it. Got home and it said couldnt connect to the internet! :S No one and absouletley no one told me that you needed the internet!!! not even in the trailer for 09, (im going on about this cz i havent got wireless and only use my laptop for hwk and fm), so i went downstairs on the main comp downloaded steam and everything and i dont have the right graphics card!! cz of 3D match version.

If fm09 was just an updated version of 08 1000's of people wont be so hacked off with it, just go back to 2D which is cool in my opinion and ditch steam which i find pointless cz u need the internet and your adding another program to ur comp, so just go back to fm07 or 08 style.

What should happen is download game (1minute) and then type in the unique code (to stop pirating) and bang your on fm, how simple is that, so just go back to the backs SI!!

I doubt you could download FM2009 in a minute, its just under a 1GB! how fast is your internet?!

Archived