The only thing i don't like is...........

Personally I'd rather have the more wider-covering one digit ratings, as in the end I think I can decide how much better or worse one player has been playing compared to another. I might think someone with 6.3 has been playing better than the 6.8, but if they were both 6 I'd know they were both doing average (although really that should be 5 >_>) and still be able to compare.

Personally I'd rather have the more wider-covering one digit ratings, as in the end I think I can decide how much better or worse one player has been playing compared to another. I might think someone with 6.3 has been playing better than the 6.8, but if they were both 6 I'd know they were both doing average (although really that should be 5 >_>) and still be able to compare.

Why would you think someone with a 6.3 rating would be playing better than someone with 6.8? I'm confuzzled. :)

Why would you think someone with a 6.3 rating would be playing better than someone with 6.8? I'm confuzzled. :)

HaHa and me

I think it is much better as I can tell the difference between average and poor and it helps me decide where to make changes, both tactical and player wise

Archived