Someone from SI PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

Hello,

I've now spent about 12 hours searching through these forums looking for a solution to my problem and still cant come up with an answer as to if there is a solution or even if si are working on a solution! So PLEASE just reply to this thread, let me know if there is a solution and if there is how to do it or let me know if si are working on a solution so i can stop wasting my time searching for something that isn't there. And from what i've read alot of people are having the same problem.

Ok rant over........now onto the problem......

The game keeps crashing and saying that fm09 had encountered a serious problem and then automatically closes the programme every time i try to make a sub during a match. Has any one else suffered the same problems? Anyone got a solution????

I have downloaded the patch and installed it and everything and still this problem is there, everytime it happens it creates a file in crash dumps folder called FM 2009 v 9.1.0.26064.

Is there any word on this problem marc? loads of us are suffering with this problem and si have yet to even say either this is the solution or we'll have a solution for this soon.

Understand that it's an extremely hectic time for you's but i've shelved out €60 for a useless game....it is useless at the moment as i cant play the bloody thing. I'm sure it'll be worth the money when issues are ironed out but it's bloody frustrating for me at this moment in time!!

Guys i've figured out what the problem is when the game keeps coming up....

the game loads perfectly and everything is fine until it comes to my first match, and as soon as i try to make a substitution the game crashes and a message comes up saying that a file has been created in the fm09 folder. this folder is a crash dumps folder and the files that are in there all read "FM 2009 v9.1.0.26064". after that comes up, the game automatically shut it's self down.

I'm willing to bet that everyone that is suffering this problem did exactly what i did and put the "graphics" folder into the C\sports interactive\fm...etc instead of into the my documents sports interactive file like they are supposed to. I was about to uninstall when i noticed this mistake, corrected it and now everything is working perfectly.

Just want to say sorry to the si programmers who i've been harrassing about this. it was my mistake, my fault. great work on a good game guys!!!!!

Archived