a simple question?

hi

since i dont seem to be getting a response in the stickys i thought i would make my own,

all i need to know is if i buy a boxed dvd version from a shop do i need to have any form of the steam program installed as im not really a fan of it?

thanks

you can activate via Uniloc.

I would strongly suggest that people use this and not steam as steam seems to me to be the cause of most peoples problems. I used uniloc and had absolutely no problems. You don't need steam at all. In fact I deleted it before I installed FM and there have been absolutely no problems.

I would strongly suggest that people use this and not steam as steam seems to me to be the cause of most peoples problems. I used uniloc and had absolutely no problems. You don't need steam at all. In fact I deleted it before I installed FM and there have been absolutely no problems.

Same sentiments here as well.

did you buy of steam as well?

did you buy of steam as well?

No steam seems the most expensive to me. I pre-ordered from play.com and got the boxed version although they did deliver late. I prefer to have a disk and a proper manual (not that I read it much ;)).

Archived