How many patches have been released?

That you see that doesn't neccesarily mean that you need to download it. Before we went down (back now btw, sorry about that) about 3/4% of the downloads going lespacios way were coming from people checking for an update and having already installed the patch... if you check in the URL you should see your game version fairly easily - if it says 9.1 you don't need to do anything, if it's 9.0 you need the patch. hope that helps.

That you see that doesn't neccesarily mean that you need to download it. Before we went down (back now btw, sorry about that) about 3/4% of the downloads going lespacios way were coming from people checking for an update and having already installed the patch... if you check in the URL you should see your game version fairly easily - if it says 9.1 you don't need to do anything, if it's 9.0 you need the patch. hope that helps.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "check the URL for your version" how do I find my current version?

I don't understand what you mean when you say "check the URL for your version" how do I find my current version?

When you access that page (check_for_update.php) the address bar will display the following (and possibly some more after it): http://www.sigames.com/update/check_for_update.php?app=FM2009&platform=Windows&version=9.1

Look for the part in bold - if it displays 9.1 like it does there you have the patch installed :)

Archived