Black screen after introduction

I have a major problem here, and on the dutch forums, no one had the same problem as me, so neither did they have a sollution. The problem is that i get a black screen after the introduction(Let's Kick Racism Out Of Football etc.). The first time I installed FM it worked, but when i wanted to load a new skin, FM didnt do anything. So i pressed ctrl alt delete and closed FM. After that i restarted FM, and then the problem came up. I tried too re install it for 2 times but still no result. Does anyone else has this problem or knows a sollution?

(Sorry for my English)

• 8 months later...

NO FEAR PEOPLE OF BLACK SCREEN FLASHING L PROBLEM i have found a solution i was angry with this problem almost pulling my hair out and then i decided to try some stuff out myself this is how you do it very simple.

all you do is download the latest patch for the game and then i don't know if you had to do this but to be sure you

Right-click on the FM 2009 shortcut Choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu. In the "Target" field, add the --reset_preferences command line option after "fm.exe", so it should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" --reset_preferences

believe this is the real solution from a 15 year old student lol thank you

Archived