Which Patch?......

i clicked check for updates and was given 3 options to download, which 1 do i choose?

i have Vista, laptop

my FM is working OK, the only issue is when i click to run, nothing happens for a minute or two, then it starts.

will the latest patch fix this? which patch should i be downloading? will downloading the patch create more issues than i have already?

pls help, as i'm not very knowledgeable about things like this. :thup:

What were the options you were given?

good question. i can't remember now ive exited the game, but they were 3 different websites. i thought everyone would have got the same options?! :confused:

see, i'm not very knowledgeable!!

i could have a look and check back

Well you can download the patch directly like I did instead of doing it through the game.

the 1 on the sigames site? i tried that a lot and keep getting 'this page cannot be displayed',

do i need the patch? i'v not noticed anythinng wrong with my FM -apart from the amount of time it takes to run - but ive not really had chance to explore the game in depth iv only managed a couple of pre season friendlies.

the 1 on the sigames site? i tried that a lot and keep getting 'this page cannot be displayed',

do i need the patch? i'v not noticed anythinng wrong with my FM -apart from the amount of time it takes to run - but ive not really had chance to explore the game in depth iv only managed a couple of pre season friendlies.

Well it fixes a lot of things like it says above. The full game would not run without it for me.

I tried using the direct downloads and ti would not download for me but the torrent worked. Try that. :thup:

Since about 3pm the second link which it sounds like you were using has been down (lespacio.com/fm2009.php). It's back up again providing mirrors and we're hoping, fingers crossed, the direct downloads from the site will be back by tomorrow morning. if it goes away again for reference the mirrors we've been using since earlier today when we had to stop providing direct downloads are a partnered site (Oxle) and Megaupload - the links are:

http://oxle.com/WI

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQLFA3MH

If you can get on Oxle it will probably provide a quicker download, but either should be fine.

Sorry!

Archived