Selling players bug?

It must be a bug, because it's blooming ridiculous.

It doesnt matter what I try, I can't sell any players. Everytime it's about to be finalised, they always cancel "because the club has decided to chase other targets"

I get this EVERY time I get close to selling somebody. Once is fine, couple times maybe, not not 4 5 or 6 times for the same player?

Is this because I disallowed the first transfer window budget? If so, I fail to see how the game has the right to stop you selling players, even if you asked for no money to start.

I don't need to prove it. If you don't believe it, fine.

It just happened a few minutes ago.. I have Eidur Gudjohnson on loan from Barcelona, Villarreal tried to buy him out right, but that got cancelled because Villareal went onto focus on other targets. Or so it says. But it's surely a bug. And it's ruining my game. I can't sell anyone and there have been NO bought/sold transfers at all during the first window at any team, except for free's and loans!

Miles, SI, whoever, if this is because I disallowed a budget for the first window, fair enough, but if it's a bug I need to know, because I can't play like this.

It must be a bug, because it's blooming ridiculous.

It doesnt matter what I try, I can't sell any players. Everytime it's about to be finalised, they always cancel "because the club has decided to chase other targets"

I get this EVERY time I get close to selling somebody. Once is fine, couple times maybe, not not 4 5 or 6 times for the same player?

Is this because I disallowed the first transfer window budget? If so, I fail to see how the game has the right to stop you selling players, even if you asked for no money to start.

I put up Gudjohnson from barcelona on transfer and instantly had 10+ teams wanting to buy him.

Same with some other youngsters, they were sold quickly as well. So it seems weird that you're having that problem.

I can't sell anyone and there have been NO bought/sold transfers at all during the first window at any team, except for free's and loans!

Did you have the option ticked to allow budgets in the first window, this might explain no money changing hands.

Woo 100 Posts!

I've actually found it easier to sell players in this one than in 08. Sold Mcculloch within minutes of offering him to clubs and I put Hemdani up for sale for his recommended price and got 10 + teams interested in him.

In 08 I usually had to really slash the price to get people interested.

Archived