Fm tactics

This is just my oppinion and some may disagree. but i feel that although the new tactics in fm make the game more realistic, it has made the process of creating new tactics less enjoyable. I used to spend hours just creating new formations for several different situations I may encounter during a match.

In Fm 09 im just relieved to get one formation finished and pray that it works because if not it means i have to got through the whole process again.

Also i think that this is the reason i have started 4 new games since the relsease yesterday. I seem to be getting bored 3 or 4 games into the season. This never happened to me in previous editions. maybe my reluctance to tweak my tactics is the reason for this, Im not sure. Its not beacuse im not winning games. I have actually started quite well in my fisrst game as man united and in my second new game with peterbrough i i had 2 wins and a draw but somhow got bored anyway ( Maybe the boards descsion to sell george boyd against my will may have been a factor.)

Anyways im wondering wheather anyone has felt the same as i have and if you can give me any tips that could reignite my passion for Fm. Maybe recommend a team i could start a new game with.

The thing is i actually like the game including the 3d. But for some reason I am getting bored of playing. Maybe I think I like it but actually dont. Im confused. I have just started a new one with pompey. The fact that they give you 0 transfer funds was a turn off but im not a transfer addict so i continued. Lets see just how far il go this time.

Archived