Praise

Now you might be thinking why is my title praise? There has been no end of **** ups the activation internet was a total disaster on si's part but when it all comes down to it and you slot that fm09 disk in ur disc drive there is no better game you wud rather be playing. There is a completely different feel to last year now everyone has been moaning at the skin but when you play with it for a while it is brilliant. The 3D engine is quite simply.. fantastic. Adding a completely new dimension to the game i now finally know if that poor challenge was actually a dive and the penalty shouldnt have been awarded i now know that what I thought was a very careless defender had slipped on the pitch to let the forward knick the ball and slot it home with ease. Due to 3d animation i have managed to play the game non-stop for eight hours without realising that is how effective it is. Now people have been saying ther ehas been too much emphasis on the 3d engine and there hasn't been any other features that are of any decency, but there wrong. 3D without doubt has been the most notable and effective feature but it isn't the only thing new in this outstanding game. Press conferences a never very efffective way of making the most realistic fotball sim even more realistic. The fact that what you say can come back to haunt you later is pure genius. You don't expect to go it alone though thats what your assitant is for and even that has been improved. Everything about this new game is better and makes the game more realistic and more complete.

Now i am probably going to get slated after saying this by a lot of fm fans but i dont want that I have heard all the complaints before i dont need to hear them. I have created this thread to say how good the game so anybody liek me who loves fm09 please post in here :)

Thanks

Chris

Archived