FM2009 problem on tactics screen...

Hi all,

Don't know if this problem is isolated to macs (I'm running FM2009 on one) but it's really bugging me & I cant seem to get my head around it...

Basically when i'm editing my team's positions on the right hand of the tactics screen, in FM2008 I would CTRL-click the player (to change the length/direction of the dotted line representing where I want him to run) and release both and it would be done. However in FM2009 when I CTRL-click the player it selects him but will not release him and then I'm stuck with the selection of the player and the only way out of it is by quitting out of the game altogether! Does anybody know how this command works? Has the command changed at all from previous versions?

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

Don't know if this problem is isolated to macs (I'm running FM2009 on one) but it's really bugging me & I cant seem to get my head around it...

Basically when i'm editing my team's positions on the right hand of the tactics screen, in FM2008 I would CTRL-click the player (to change the length/direction of the dotted line representing where I want him to run) and release both and it would be done. However in FM2009 when I CTRL-click the player it selects him but will not release him and then I'm stuck with the selection of the player and the only way out of it is by quitting out of the game altogether! Does anybody know how this command works? Has the command changed at all from previous versions?

i seem to have the same problem :( anyone know what to do?

Archived