The Next Patch

I can't believe people are asking for another patch already :-)

I expect they are trying to solve the terrible DRM issues first.

If previous years are anything to go by there are usually 2 patches; the second one comes after the January transfer window closes with updated player transfers plus the other bugs that have been posted in the bugs forum that have backup PKMs and saved games etc. However, the first patch isn't usually brought out so fast. Would be nice to bring 9.0.2 out for the 24th December, so the Xmas pressies work as they are supposed to.

NB, I wouldn't notice half the bugs if I didn't spend so long in these forums.

I actually think another patch will be quite soon, not saying days but definitely in the next few weeks, there are too many obvious bugs that need fixing.

For example:

13 players on tactics at times

Clubs still constantly trying to sign players over and over

etc.

This patch was rushed as was the game release. Love to play it but not to be doing my head in with activation, over pricing and a dodgy game with bugs. I'd rather have waited a month.

Couldn't agree more, I think all FM fans would have. Better to have a FM game worthy of other versions than this. I only hope we don't see a repeat in FM2010.

I actually think another patch will be quite soon, not saying days but definitely in the next few weeks, there are too many obvious bugs that need fixing.

For example:

13 players on tactics at times

Clubs still constantly trying to sign players over and over

etc.

Yeah. There are still a few in it, even with the patch. Did anyone test it?

I can't believe people are asking for another patch already :-)

Really? Have you browsed the forums mate recently? :)

The issues appear to be of a config or graphical nature as there are far too many people who can not physically play the game after activation. If someones game keeps crashing, I doubt very much SI will wait until Feb.

I'm certain they are all currently on red bull working their socks off.

Archived