Man City Finances

I'll be fair' date=' 27.5 seems a bit low. Spurs spent £69 million, but we'll have about £22 million in this version?

We couldn't buy Arshavin for that :(

Chelsea are in debt?! Learn something new everyday.[/quote']

im sure they are but im sure bbuullddoogg will correct me if im wrong

Please bear in mind that these transfer budgets take into account the level of spending a club went through during the summer in real life, simply because you start with the players they spent that money on. If we give you then the players and the money back, there wouldn't be much of a challenge would there? :)

Just to confirm Chelsea are in huge debt as a club - £736m -but they're solvent because they have a billionaire backer. If he were to go then they would be in real trouble. Man Utd have £764m. Man City - £103m. The Daily Mail published a list of all the believed Premiership debt last month. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1072511/Its-crunch-time-Hammers-does-club-fare-Premier-League-debt.html

• SI Staff

Will be very interesting to see how things go irl - their backers seem more patient than Chelsea's were initially at least .... how much longer they'll be happy to wait for results though is anyones guess.

i think it proves the money can buy you big players but it takes a good manager to get the best out of them!

Like Spurs. Ol' Harry knows how to get the best out of his players. Ramos, not so much :D

Archived