Realy enjoying this:

The game is amazing, 3D works on my laptop, demo didnt however :S

really pleased with the changes fixed from the demo as it was very poor imho.

However DRM has to go or whatever it is called, i tried so many times and even played the game turnt off and had to activate again, very poor and im not critizing SI as it's the third party but still a very poor addition other then that it's a great game.

Currently learning the ropes, seeing whats new and all that with Man Utd, before trying the challenge of keeping Luton in the football league.

How is everyone elses first game going then? 2nd 3rd and 4th games for those who bore easily ;)

I've had no problems at all. Not during installation, not while in-game.

I must admit the way things have gone yesterday does not deserve a award, but I've noticed and highly appreciate the effort and (most likely non-paid extra) hours some of the staff at S.I. has been making. I'm pretty sure they have learned a lesson this year with FM2009 and that the way things were handled will be looked at in perspective in time. The **** happened, live goes on.

So I would like to say: "Thanks for yet another great year of FM amusement".

And would personally like to add that I want to take a far distance from every word that has been said out of frustration by others.

Cheers!

did before i got it working uninstalled taking my seat back or whatever it said then re installed, it worked then when it didnt work second time i uninstalled again and re installed, a few activation requestions sent and i was happy again and running fine since.

Steam or the other option? Install/authentication was fine for me, its in-game crashes that are causing me grief. Thinking of maybe reinstalling and getting rid of Steam, just because, well, there's not a lot else I can do at the minute.

yeah im really enjoying the game. potentialy it got the makings to be one of the best in the entire series once the next patch comes out and fixes most of the problems. after yesterday my love for fm was running very thin and i just lossed intrest. but after playing it watching the matches studying the new changes it really is a great game. going to enjoy this alot over ther cold winter months

Archived