How to add Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer?

JDizzle_MANUTD

Hey guys,

Since now King Kev is the manager of newcastle united, I was just wondering is there any way possible that I can create him somehow and add him into my current game? Help would be appreciated and yeah I dont want to wait for patch 8.0.2 and even after the patch, these two guys wont be added to my current game, rite???

Hey guys,

Since now King Kev is the manager of newcastle united, I was just wondering is there any way possible that I can create him somehow and add him into my current game? Help would be appreciated and yeah I dont want to wait for patch 8.0.2 and even after the patch, these two guys wont be added to my current game, rite???

you won't be able to add them into your current game either.

The only way you can change your current game would be to download FMM and edit the current staff there so they are KK and AS, but then you would lose whoever is currently managing.

Your best bet would be to load the official editor, create kevin keegan and alan shearer as staff, then swao them with Big Sam and Nigel Pearson.

Be realistic with the stats though, I think keegan pressure stat should be no more than 7, his tactic knowledge should be low but determination. motivating and attacking should be quite high, around 17-18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Olivervscv:

What is pressure stat?

Also his tactics were the tactics that ripped MAN UTD apart 5-0 to NEWCASTLE. So his tactics should be high and determination and motivation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your an idiot. Think about what you are saying. The same tactics that lost the league after being 12 points ahead at xmas? The same tactics that blew the title at anfield? The same tactics he consistantly used for England?

Keegan is a likeable guy, but he is tactically inept. He is a motivator, thats it. Watch what happens within 2 months at newcastle, Keegan cannot handle the pressure. He has quit every job he has had, Newcastle : Bottled it. Fulham : Bottled it England: Bottled it Man City : Bottled it Newcastle part 2?? Lets see what happens when they stay in mid table.

And remember, the whole league has improved since he was last here. The " 2nd " league ( ie no top 4 ) has got alot better and compete well with eachother. He also had 15m to buy possibly the best striker in the world at the time.

Is he going to sign Drogba, Messi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Henry, Ronaldinho this time? I will let you answer that question

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by I'm Not Mozzer:

shut up you bunch of women.

i've added him into my game, but how do i add a pic of him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be fair, most women i know don't argue about silly things like video games.

Hopefully I can lend a helping hand here by being a neutral, and bring some sense to this storm.

You may not agree with them, but here are some screen shots from Keegan's profile from the FM05 editor.

keeganmentalwd8.jpg]Mental stats[/url]

keeganrepsn1.jpg]rep[/url]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swoop:

Cheers. There was another one that had the rest of the main attributes that wouldn't upload.

Hopefully this is it http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keeganattributesft1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any chance of having a bigger screenshot as the numbers are hard to read on this one.

I have already uninstalled the game, as i only installed it to get screenshots of his data.

I am getting the screenshot in large format when I click on the link. Are you clicking on the image itself to enlarge it?

If that doesn't work, I can type the numbers here if you want.

Sure. Will just list the rest of the details here.

D.O.B - 14 Feb 1951, Doncaster

Languages - English

Caps - 63; Int Goals - 21

Preferred formation - 4-4-2 (all other formations Not Set).

Favourite Clubs - Liverpool 100, Newcastle 75.

Hated Clubs - Man Utd 100.

Favourite Staff - Steve Howey 100, Stuart Pearce 100, Alan Shearer 100 (though given recent reports, that may be 75 at most).

hates staff - Alex Ferguson 100.

Terry McDermott isn't listed as his favourite people in the game, but is in real life. So I would say he is also 100.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swoop:

Sure. Will just list the rest of the details here.

D.O.B - 14 Feb 1951, Doncaster

Languages - English

Caps - 63; Int Goals - 21

Preferred formation - 4-4-2 (all other formations Not Set).

Favourite Clubs - Liverpool 100, Newcastle 75.

Hated Clubs - Man Utd 100.

Favourite Staff - Steve Howey 100, Stuart Pearce 100, Alan Shearer 100 (though given recent reports, that may be 75 at most).

hates staff - Alex Ferguson 100.

Terry McDermott isn't listed as his favourite people in the game, but is in real life. So I would say he is also 100. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks mate your a legend

Archived