SI, Miles, You let down thousands of people

I don't care what you say but this is the worst FM/CM Ever.......I went to my local store to buy it and was a fellow ahead of me returning it, He said to me you have to have the internet to play it and it was the worst piece of **** ever!....I still bought it.. I can play the game but this is a joke....Why do you have to have the internet to play ti...Installing it is rubbish...Game still has a few bugs still...What were you thinking bringing this out?

Im sure Thousands of people won't buy it now....Graphics problem getting us to play €50 to play it:mad:

You have let down alot of people from GB,Ireland or anywhere.......I thin most people will turn to FIFA Manager after this!

JOKES!

I don't care what you say but this is the worst FM/CM Ever.......I went to my local store to buy it and was a fellow ahead of me returning it, He said to me you have to have the internet to play it and it was the worst piece of **** ever!....I still bought it.. I can play the game but this is a joke....Why do you have to have the internet to play ti...Installing it is rubbish...Game still has a few bugs still...What were you thinking bringing this out?

Im sure Thousands of people won't buy it now....Graphics problem getting us to play €50 to play it:mad:

You have let down alot of people from GB,Ireland or anywhere.......I thin most people will turn to FIFA Manager after this!

JOKES!

Drama queen tbh :thdn:

i believe if you download the game from steam you have no choice but to play while internet is active. i have the game topspin that i downloaded from steam and i have to be online in order to play the game. now if the game was store purchased i haven't a clue. i would like to findout more about this because i dont want anymore games that involves steam on my pc.

I have the internet, it's all mine! MINE!!!

You only need to use the net briefly to activate the game, OR a quick free telephone call. After that you can lock yourself up in a bunker and play all you like.

I am like mount vesuvius waiting to erupt in response to the above, if I was a violent man, I'm not but if I was.... I have been trying for over 24 hours, there have been long phone calls and a 24 hour attempt to log on to softanchor which says I have no internet connection but to connect to this website to troubleshoot, oh the irony.

Archived