Fighting yellow card tendency

I am now in december with Barcelona and I have yet to play a match with Puyol on the field without him being given yellow card.

How do I tell him to calm down so he isn't getting all those cards?

I can't tell him not to dive into tackles or anything and warning him for a yellow card is harsh as well.

How does one handle such a problem?

I am now in december with Barcelona and I have yet to play a match with Puyol on the field without him being given yellow card.

How do I tell him to calm down so he isn't getting all those cards?

I can't tell him not to dive into tackles or anything and warning him for a yellow card is harsh as well.

How does one handle such a problem?

Have you tried setting his tackling to "easy" or "normal" on the "player instructions" menu?

Have you tried setting his tackling to "easy" or "normal" on the "player instructions" menu?

Not to sound rude, but look at when I registered on these forums.

Do you think this is my first time playing these games?

I _have_ tried all the obvious ways to calm the player down on the field but to no avail.

It's never a bug. But yeah, I have this with some players as well. Through all the recent-ish versions of FM in any case.

Some players' tendency to get yellow is somewhat exagerated IMO.

Never found a solution, but harsh or not, if he ever picks up two yellows in one match he's finally given me a reason and I fine the dirty git :D

My central defenders are also very agressive! My 35 year old CB gets a yellow card every second match. In his 20 matches he has gotten the red card twice. My 18 year old CB has played 6 matches (not all of them in the start 11), and got 3(!!!!!) red cards...!

My central defenders are also very agressive! My 35 year old CB gets a yellow card every second match. In his 20 matches he has gotten the red card twice. My 18 year old CB has played 6 matches (not all of them in the start 11), and got 3(!!!!!) red cards...!

It's a bit to much if you ask me.

Would not mind if they tweaked it down some.

Archived