How on Earth do you use Scouts?

Sy13

I've never really understood how to use them properly.

When I set a new assignment for my Scout the only parameters I can set are Nation (England) followed by more individual aspects like position or contract status etc.

Is it possible to scout a particular league instead? I want to scout the division above me for a M CR but can't find an easy way to do it.

Could someone please help me how to find players easier than just scouting the whole country (which seems to take months anyway just to find anyone).

Thanks.

Are you using a lower league side? They tend to have their scouting assignments limited to certain countries.

If you add a new scouting assignment, in the top left corner you can pick the competition, nation, region, or the world you want to search. Then just add conditions for MC MR.

Are you using a lower league side? They tend to have their scouting assignments limited to certain countries.

If you add a new scouting assignment, in the top left corner you can pick the competition, nation, region, or the world you want to search. Then just add conditions for MC MR.

I don't get any of those options. Yes I am a LLM.

Is it because the scouts reputation is Regional (i.e. why he will only scout England?) But then regional shouldn't really mean the whole of England. I suppose my question therefore is what's the difference between regional and national reputation.... does it change where he can scout?

Also, how else can I search the database for a decent M,CR? I've heard of faxing clubs for possible loans but not sure how...

Thanks.

Archived