few tips after playing a mammoth fm session yesterday.

when at lower club they may be old new to some people but i only discovered them yesterday.

When you get a promising youngster but the fans are outside with pitchforks beacuse hes only had 2 sub apperences and got 6's just send him on loan for a season, its only the equivelent of playing in the reserves really because they hae a bout te same facilities (ie crap) and the fans forget about them.

Another is if your struggling to get rid of that dead wood that was there at the beginning of the season and the are clogging up your reserves highlight them all and release them, it cost me 70k to get rid of 15 players, it may seem like a lot but overall it ends up cheaper as you have less to pay each week., and its easy to get 70k back with a half decent cup run

It freed up up 3k on my budget, which allowed me to increase my transfer budget to 140k from 1k! a hell of a lot at redditch fc.

anyway this did get me in quite a lot of debt but i progressed better than exected in all cups(including 3rd round of fa) and im doing quite well in the league(expected relegation currently 9th) so yeah now im 120 k in the black and the club loves me and my players love me.

now i have a squad free of old kodgers and full of decent youngsters on about 20 quid a week. good times.

like a said sorry if its been said before but im sure itll help at least one person.

when at lower club they may be old new to some people but i only discovered them yesterday.

When you get a promising youngster but the fans are outside with pitchforks beacuse hes only had 2 sub apperences and got 6's just send him on loan for a season, its only the equivelent of playing in the reserves really because they hae a bout te same facilities (ie crap) and the fans forget about them.

Another is if your struggling to get rid of that dead wood that was there at the beginning of the season and the are clogging up your reserves highlight them all and release them, it cost me 70k to get rid of 15 players, it may seem like a lot but overall it ends up cheaper as you have less to pay each week., and its easy to get 70k back with a half decent cup run

It freed up up 3k on my budget, which allowed me to increase my transfer budget to 140k from 1k! a hell of a lot at redditch fc.

anyway this did get me in quite a lot of debt but i progressed better than exected in all cups(including 3rd round of fa) and im doing quite well in the league(expected relegation currently 9th) so yeah now im 120 k in the black and the club loves me and my players love me.

now i have a squad free of old kodgers and full of decent youngsters on about 20 quid a week. good times.

like a said sorry if its been said before but im sure itll help at least one person.

Archived