failed to set up graphics system

I understand that alot of people have had this problem but all threads are pointing to people talking about the demo version, now the game has offically been released has SI done or going to do anything about this? i have already returned my game back to the shops but if this can be fixed or addressed by SI i will re-purchase the game

I understand that alot of people have had this problem but all threads are pointing to people talking about the demo version, now the game has offically been released has SI done or going to do anything about this? i have already returned my game back to the shops but if this can be fixed or addressed by SI i will re-purchase the game

They have apparently found a repair for this but I have tried to download it and it gets half way through downloading and jus stops :@

They have apparently found a repair for this but I have tried to download it and it gets half way through downloading and jus stops :@

Download DirectX

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

If that does not work - you may need to get a new graphics card.

i need help .. ive had the same problem it doesnt download..

it says try again later or check connection and my connection is perfect so what should i do is there another program i could download..

thankyou

same with me, wont download, cant believe it is this difficult to download a game.

what did you try and download? If it that link to DirectX that only downloads a setup that requires internet connection which i dont have at home, which is were FM is installed can anybody upload there directX folder?

Archived