Sports Interactive

This is all a huge mess. Thousands upon thousands of people have paid good money for this game, and like myself are really struggling to do this, I don't have alot of time to play the game due to my job, so my chance was this afternoon, but no I can;t because there are so many problems with one thing or another.

I don't know why this is happening but it's not acceptable from acompany the stature of yours.

What is going to be done about this, I accept you are trying to solve people's problems but surely to god this should'nt have happened.

I think you have become obsessed with stopping the illegal pirating of the game and forgot about the real customers. We want an explanation and some sort of compensation, obviously it can't ne monetary but something. Lets hear from you guys at SI and Sega. don;t want to hear from anyone at Steam as they seem a very poor company, who haven;t been able to deal with vast number of downloads that have taken place

I just wanted to buy a game from the shop put it in my drive and play, shouldn't be a big ask really

What's surprising is that there hasn't really even been the slightest bit of acknowledgement about the main problem yet.

There is nothing on www.sigames.com - even though EVERYBODY is being told to go there for support.

There is no support !

WHY DID YOU EVER ADD THIS KEY ACTIVATION!

IT IS NOT NEEDED. AND IT NEVER WILL BE.

people will always be able to crack games in 1 hour.

shouldve used the NORMAL cd key local auth. like all games should be.

WHOOSH!

This is the sound of the entire thread having the point go over their heads. And pretty much everythings that's happening.

As far as we all know there are no proper pirated versions, just demos, extended demos, fakes and viruses. That's not even account the purposeful tweaks and bugs put in solely to render pirated versions inferior.

Archived