Game Crash

Hi,good afternoon,i've received my game from amazon yesterday,installed it,activated through uniloc without any kind of problems fortunaly

but after starting the game the game crashed and it has created a kind of log with the errors,how can i send this to SI in order for them to help me and other users that may have the same problem?thanks and keep up the good work SI although you are currently having too much hard work.

Hi,good afternoon,i've received my game from amazon yesterday,installed it,activated through uniloc without any kind of problems fortunaly

but after starting the game the game crashed and it has created a kind of log with the errors,how can i send this to SI in order for them to help me and other users that may have the same problem?thanks and keep up the good work SI although you are currently having too much hard work.

Upload it here:

www.rapidshare.com

Thanks for the help Football_Manager08 but then i have to send it through email or is there a specific place to do it?

Upload it here, and i may be able to help :).

When is the error occuring?

What is your graphics card called? (To find out what graphics card you've got, press start then go to run. Type in dxdiag, and press Ok. Then go to the display tab, and your graphics card details will be on the left hand side.)

Thanks.

this problem has happened twice now to me i've i start up my game choose my team as i'm just about to play matches it crashes after i've selected my team and i go to continue this happen during my middlesbrough game and my tottenham game i reinstalled my game and still it keeps happening i strated a new game got through 2 matches saved the game and when i came back to it later on i'm having the problems as i had before i don't understand why SI have released the game with so so many bugs and the 3D engine is rubbish i don't even use it plaese help guys

• SI Staff
yes bell,in fact i've activated my game and then installed the patch,but after starting my game it crashed and now i'm afraid,i'm saving every minute the game...

Did you update your drivers yet?

Same issue, every time I go to play a game the machine freezes and from Task Manager it's status id 'Not Responding'.

I have re-installed and still have the same problem.

As I don't play friendlies and get my assistant to take charge, when I go to see the details of the match this also crashes the games?

Anyone else had this problem and managed to resolve it yet?

Not good with these thing, but I did buy mine and install through the disc. And the same problem as many others with the code, but then when it did work this morning I realised I can't play the matches. Since then I've uninstalled and re-installed and downloaded the new patch but still not working?!?

Not sure what else I can try other than waiting?

i have graphics nvidia 9300 which is more than good enough for this game, i also have the patch downloaded yet when i try to play in the SPL with say glasgow rangers the game works fine, however if i star a game in the premiership or most other countryd the game crashes as soon as i press submit team to play the game! any ideas anyone,??????????????

Well,i've updated my graphics card drivers and till now there's no problem,i advise anyone with this problem to do the same...

Same here, and I updated my soundcard drivers as well.

Have not had a freezing / crash since and the game runs very well now.:cool::)

Archived