Data Editor help needed please SI

I have seen a few posts on this this topic but nowhere have I seen a solution.

When I try & activate the editor I keep getting the following error message "Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect".

Can someone please, please advise how to correct this? I love the editor function & whilst I am really enjoying the new game, not having the editor facility will hamper my long term addiction to the game.

Many thanks in advance

I have seen a few posts on this this topic but nowhere have I seen a solution.

When I try & activate the editor I keep getting the following error message "Application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect".

Can someone please, please advise how to correct this? I love the editor function & whilst I am really enjoying the new game, not having the editor facility will hamper my long term addiction to the game.

Many thanks in advance

im havin the exact same ploblem

Waveydaveysafc I could kiss you. I took your advise & installed the recommended (I used version 3.5 as I have Vista) and after re booting I cna now use the Editor. Thanks you so much. For all other users having this error message please refer to the link posted as it worked for me. Thanks again!!!!!

Archived