"setting up match....please wait! (frozen screen)

HELP ME!!! I started up the game when it arrived, and as soon as i went to play my first game, it just froze with the "setting up match...please wait" I have an apple macbook version 10.4.11 2GHz intel Core 2 Duo

Do I need the new patch or is there something else?

HELP ME!!! I started up the game when it arrived, and as soon as i went to play my first game, it just froze with the "setting up match...please wait" I have an apple macbook version 10.4.11 2GHz intel Core 2 Duo

Do I need the new patch or is there something else?

Hi there.

Are your 3D options enabled? Go into preferences and untick the box and then see if you can play (it will only be in 2D)

If that doesn't work please wait for the patch. However be aware the Mac verison is only supported on 10.5x but if we can get you working that'll be great.

Cheers.

how long do you wait for ?

It does take a bit of time to start the match via TV View. I only use tv view now for huge matches and for replays of special moments during the season.

Me its takes around 5-10 seconds before its loads fully (maybe because i have been wating everymatch on full?) plus 17 leagues and large database.

Thats probably a good idea if i can disable my 3D option...cos i was wondering how can i disable the 3D if it wont let me on screen!

I don't care about the 3D all u need is normal commentary on the game and thas it or I can wait for the new patch, as the box patch is 9.0.06 or something

Thats probably a good idea if i can disable my 3D option...cos i was wondering how can i disable the 3D if it wont let me on screen!

I don't care about the 3D all u need is normal commentary on the game and thas it or I can wait for the new patch, as the box patch is 9.0.06 or something

You said the problem happens during a match.

You can go into preferences -> Display & Sound and turn off the 3D options when not in a match. You can do this from the Main Menu if you like.

Archived