An idiots guide....to a great training set up.

As a long term fan of the series, I have never usually bothered with changing the training schedules, however with the game becoming ever more technical, I think its about time I get with the times!

Im looking for somebody to provide me a bit of an idiots guide to setting up a relatively detailed and proven to be successful schedule......

what i tend to do is set up custom training schedules for defence, mid, wingers and attackers. U can obviuosly make extra ones if u feel like it like attacking mid or defence mid, or even for individul players.

In each schedule ill try to focus on whats best for that department for example making my defenders concentrate more on defence and strength and wingers on pace and dribbling. If u hold ur cursor over each slider it will tell u what each training section improves, i.e defence does marking tackling etc. its important not to over train ur players and make the work load to heavy or else ull find ull be running low on fresh players as the season progresses and injuries can plague u.

Also if ur team allows for a few coaches i tend to get a coach for each department of training that way keeping the training level as high as possible and means each coach has only 1 assignment, but that depends on ur team as im with Tranmere i can only have 4 coaches so my training isnt going to be as effective as say manchester united coz my coaches have to split there assigments and have less time to train each department individually thus lowering there effectivness.

Hope this helps. ull pick it up in time its really simple once u get to grips with it, just have a play around untill u find ur perfect training set-up :)

what i tend to do is set up custom training schedules for defence, mid, wingers and attackers. U can obviuosly make extra ones if u feel like it like attacking mid or defence mid, or even for individul players.

In each schedule ill try to focus on whats best for that department for example making my defenders concentrate more on defence and strength and wingers on pace and dribbling. If u hold ur cursor over each slider it will tell u what each training section improves, i.e defence does marking tackling etc. its important not to over train ur players and make the work load to heavy or else ull find ull be running low on fresh players as the season progresses and injuries can plague u.

Also if ur team allows for a few coaches i tend to get a coach for each department of training that way keeping the training level as high as possible and means each coach has only 1 assignment, but that depends on ur team as im with Tranmere i can only have 4 coaches so my training isnt going to be as effective as say manchester united coz my coaches have to split there assigments and have less time to train each department individually thus lowering there effectivness.

Hope this helps. ull pick it up in time its really simple once u get to grips with it, just have a play around untill u find ur perfect training set-up :)

thanks for your comment

Archived