Machine Gun Punching

ohhhh what a game. After playing all my pre-season freindlys with much success and getting to know my squad it was time for my campaign to begin in the league 1 with Tranmere Rovers agasint Scunthorpe.

The first thing i noticed different about the game was that the sound gets louder when u play a league match game compared to a freindly which i think is a very nice touch since there are more fans at a league match. Anyway after 32 mins of end to end football my winger made a darting run down the right with an amazing cross for my striker Moore to connect with a powerful volley only to have me react with a GOOOAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! shout. the game continued with scunny eventually equalising in the 54th minute...........i didint get upset i got motivated i was determined to lose my FM09 league game virginity with a victory and nothing was going to stop me.

I added more pressure to my attack on the tactics screen and in the 76th minute my new free transfer Dijk recieved a beautiful pass from Kay in central Mid, Dijk was of like a bullet running 15 yards towards the enemies box leaving his marker for dead!, the keeper came rushing out and Dijk placed a perfect curled shot into the bottom right corner, thats when i coudlnt control my jump into the air followed by no less then 6 machine gun punches aimed at the ground and the smile on my face didnt stop until the final whistle went where i gave my players the praise they deserved for an excellet performance.

Also somehting else i noticed is that the stadium shadow seems to dissapper when u play a night match or if the weather is cloudy, has anyone else noticed that??? i think the small things make an amazing difference.

Abosultely loving the game so far. GOOD WORK SI!!!!!

Archived