How do you pick a team

lower leagues, not too low, not too high. club name, i like the cool sounding ones. followed by club crest, if it does not appeal to me, not gonna take over it. stadium name, names like 'reebok stadium' is so uncool.

and yeah. i'd love to take over barcelona or ac milan but my conscience is too cool. :)

When I don't choose Man Utd, I go with a gut feeling. Sometimes a team will just come into my head and the idea of managing them will, for some strange reason, feel quite appealing. That's what happened with Roma on the demo, and it's why I'm now managing Inverness CT on the full game!

I've no doubt I'll also be trawling these forums for ideas, too.

going for notts county at the moment, just randomised.

Chose a team with low expectation and media prediction of 15th. In the lower leagues you can always sneak a play off place almost every year no matter which team you are..

That's who I chose. Though it's the same team I played mainly with on 2008. I like them so I went back!

my problem is i have too many 'missions'. I'll always start a game with my beloved Leeds, getting them back into the prem etc. but i soon find myself starting a new game with Ajax in the hope of returning them to former glory and more recently getting FC St Pauli promoted and german champions

Archived