The way the form of the player for the last 5 games..

I don't know because, as American, I only have the demo, but it could be something a skinner could deal with.

I suspect they did it the new way because the decimals increaded the column width too much and no-one wanted to use an INT() function to revert to the old ways, since, then, what's the point of the decimal?

Certianly, a skinner will be able to create icons that will be easier to differentiate.

Thing is, I suspect there is already a full range of colors and bar lengths available, but their ranges might be from 1-10. Since the vast majority of ratings fall between 5-8, there's a lot of color/bar lengths we seldom see...

false impression that ur players are playing well

Not really. The only impression I get is that I have picked the right first 11 (with one or two borderline decisions). I expect their form to be better, otherwise there is no point in form being in the game in words or graphics.

don't know if you havent realised, but you can mouse over each wee bar and it will tell you what the exact figure is.

i prefer them being shown this way, as you can see trends far easier, either slight downwards or slight upwards now stand out clearly without having to read each individual number. i dont think it's that big a thing if there's two bars so similar, but when you start noticing a change in the bars over time, then it is more visible

I suspect they did it the new way because the decimals increaded the column width too much and no-one wanted to use an INT() function to revert to the old ways, since, then, what's the point of the decimal?

But on your fixtures list, if you click on the preview of a game you've already played, ratings are displayed rounded to the nearest integer (7, 8 etc.).

This is probably because they forgot to change it though....

It takes too long to move your cursor over everyone.

If i have numbers in view its easier to see exactly what the player has rated.

Usually if one of my players rated 6 or under in 2 games i would kick his arse.

But now ive got no idea with highlight every player and every rating whether he scored 6,6.5 or 7

If it stays this way how do you change the colours to make them easier to see???

Sincerely, if the little bars is shorter than common and is light green (almost yellow) then the players is performing badly, but if the bars are mostly taller and are dark green it's because he's perfoming well.

Is it really that hard? You just need to know how to differ light green from dark green really.

But that difference in colour could be the difference between a 6 and a 7.5 which is quite alot.

If you have numbers in front of you its plain and simple.

Its like attribute colours they are always the first thing i change because they suck and are always too close to each other.

So i will have red,green,orange and grey.

More troublesome than clicking a players name and read it from there?

Grow up.

How can you compare like that when originally I don't even have to move my hand to see the ratings in numerical digits.

That is lame. How troublesome is it to move your mouse cursor over a bar. You dont even have to click the button.

The thing is I don't even have to move previously! See the difference?

How can you compare like that when originally I don't even have to move my hand to see the ratings in numerical digits.

The thing is I don't even have to move previously! See the difference?

Well i sure hope u have a bucket next to your computer seeing as u cant be bothered to move, or things might get quite messy;)

I'd like to add my voice to those who like the new representation. Tbh, I rarely used to look at form, but now, there's an average rating for the last 5 games, plus the bars so you can see if they were wildly inconsistent. Much better imo.

We can't go back to the old representation, since it wouldn't fit with the extra feedback now. It can't show 7-6-7-7-8, for example, as the stats would actually now be 7.1-6.4-7.3-7.2-7.6. You will find that if you hover over the bars in the form chart there with the middle finger on the hand pointing to the bar of interest, a popup will appear that will tell you the rating value for that bar (say 7.1).

It could do with popping up a bit quicker, but the info is still there.

We can't go back to the old representation, since it wouldn't fit with the extra feedback now. It can't show 7-6-7-7-8, for example, as the stats would actually now be 7.1-6.4-7.3-7.2-7.6. You will find that if you hover over the bars in the form chart there with the middle finger on the hand pointing to the bar of interest, a popup will appear that will tell you the rating value for that bar (say 7.1).

It could do with popping up a bit quicker, but the info is still there.

But some people are complaining that it takes to much effort to move a mouse cursor over a bar, which is amazing.

Yes it may have been 0.5 seconds quicker to see the stat in number form , but as Super Bladesman and others have said , now the figure shows decimals aswell this is the best way for it.

- Is it an image in the skin that can be edited,

- Is it a diffrent colour an height for each decimal rating (different height/colour from 7.1 to 7.2) or 1 colour/height for each whole number (basicaly 10 colours/heights)

If the above are right then it could be modded by changing the graphics, changing the coloured/height bars into numbers.

But some people are complaining that it takes to much effort to move a mouse cursor over a bar, which is amazing.

No its not, the whole purpose of the form displayed is to get a quick at a glance view of the teams form.

To have to mouse hover over every game is absurd and completely defies the point.

The bars are fine but the colours could be improved as I agree the differences arent big enough for it to be as clear as it could be.

Archived