Recommended Leagues, loaded players etc

Hey. Sorry but I'm not the most knowledgable soccer person going around but I have a strong computer and I want to really load up a heap of leagues.

At the moment I am looking at 24 nations with all leagues (62) selected and all playable. I'm also looking at loading all players from about 8 other leagues.

Do you have any suggestions for my list? I know you probably get asked these questions heaps.

PLAYABLE COUNTRIES WITH ALL LEAGUES:

Argentina

Australia

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

Croatia

Czech Republic

England

France

Germany

Greece

Ireland

Italy

Mexico

Netherlands

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Turkey

United States

LOAD ALL PLAYERS FROM:

Argentina

Australia

Brazil

England

France

Italy

Japan

Portugal

Spain

It really depends how much your computer can handle, and there's really only one way to find out which is to try :thup:

That's a lot of leagues tbf, I really only load the leagues I wish to manage in so for example:

- France

- Italy

- Spain

- England

And then for players from leagues I haven't loaded, I'll load quite a few "load all players from" probably about 10-15.

I'd only load the leagues you wish to play in and for the rest just loan all players from option, what sort of career are you after? Journeymen one?

Note:

Probably going to move this to the General Discussion section, not really much about Good players or Team's. If a GD Mod thinks it's better suited to the GPTG section then by all means move it back :thup:

Pretty much what i do mate (except for the Irish Leagues) and i play with the following:

Ukraine

Uruguay

Romania

Also i load up all players from(along with yours):

Ghana

Nigeria

Ivory Coast

Uruguay

Slovakia

Slovenia

Serbia

And a few more i cant remember at the moment.

Do you recommend loading players from countries that you already have playable leagues in? Does that even do anything?

What are your specs coolbananas and how well does it run?

I run the game in one of my 2 screens so I'm not too fussed with longish loading times since I can use the other screen in the wait but I'd not want snail-pace stuff.

Archived